Dr. Sashi K Makam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sashi K Makam?

Michael Hannigan

Extremely Thorough Very professional always willing to answer questions and explain what is going on.

Good doctor, but his staff is absolutely worthless. They tell you they're going to call in your prescriptions and then they don't Absolutely worthless!

Very pleased with Dr. Makam's knowledge, and his attitude toward the patient. Would highly recommend!!

Great gentle bed-side manner; never acts rushed or anxious to get on to the next patient. Fully answers any questions asked... Top-notch!

DR SASHI MAKAM

I have been a patient for over 9 years. I have no problem getting appointments and always diagnosed right. Bedside manner is wonderful. Will help you find additional doctors (GI, Podiarty etc) when needed. I love Dr. Makam. Thanks for the Great work and you can tell you LOVE your job.

lyme desease

This is a terrible doctor. I had the lyme disease a few years ago. My neck was stiff, my joints were aching and he didn't want to run a test. He said it was the flue. As a result I got even sicker and lost my job. I was fortunate to meet another doctor who right away recognized the Lyme disease. She gave me the antibiotics and also run the test. I was highly positive. This is a doctor for cold but not for serious problems. He almost ruined my life. Maybe he tried to save money by not running tests. stay away from him.

Dr. SAshi Makam

I have been a patient of Dr. Makam for over 10 years. When I first went to him I had a chest infection that would not go away - went to several doctors and no one could diagnose my problem - Dr. Makam figured out it was severe allergies, bronchitis, and sinus infection - prescribed the correct medication and I felt better within days. My husband and I are satisfied with his service. His office staff follow-up is not 100% but otherwise he is an excellent doctor.