Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sashikala Iyengar MD
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoboken, NJ, with other offices in Passaic, NJ and North Bergen, NJ (and 6 other locations). She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Iyengar is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center, St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson. She speaks English.
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar has 9 locations
535 Midland Ave
Garfield, NJ 07026
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Iyengar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palisades Medical Center
St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
49 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sashikala Iyengar's office for more information.
124 Grand St Hoboken, NJ : (201) 795-9521
110 Main Ave Passaic, NJ : (973) 777-0256
1116 43rd St North Bergen, NJ : (201) 330-2632
5301 Broadway West New York, NJ : (201) 866-9320
535 Midland Ave Garfield, NJ 07026
714 31st St Union City, NJ : (201) 863-7077
25 E Salem St Hackensack, NJ : (201) 996-2121
324 Palisade Ave Jersey City, NJ : (201) 459-8888
2500 Kennedy Blvd Union City, NJ : (201) 553-7888
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sashikala Iyengar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.