Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Jitpakdee is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center, Western Med Ctr Santa Ana and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
My kids have been going here since they were babies, they are now 7yrs & 5yrs old. I was a patient there as well until my insurance changed. I have not found a better Dr. than Dr. Jitpakdee. She's very patient, she's very helpful, speaks very good English and actually cares about her patients. Also, she has 1 nurse who helps her run the office (Emily) she's on top of everything, very helpful and competent and fast at what she does. Other Dr's offices that I've been to will have 7girls working in there but not 1 can help and they also have attitudes. Emily is a good example of what a medical assistant should be. I highly recommend Dr. Jitpakdee to any child or adult.
Dr. Jitpakdee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
38 Years Experience
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2509 W McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.