Dr. Saska F Sookra Winslow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Saska F Sookra Winslow?

Excellent Care

Dr. Sookra has been an excellent provider for both me and my husband. She listens, questions and soothes. She is the best primary I've had.

Wonderful Doctor

Brought new thinking / approach to an old intractable blood pressure problem that led to a very good outcome

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I went in for an annual check up, and she spent 5 minutes with me. Did not ask about any pertinent history, listened to my chest for a few seconds, and lightly touched my abdomen. No eye exam, no other physical testing done. Then proceeded to bill me for lab work that was not covered under a wellness exam when I specifically asked for only a wellness exam, leaving me with a whopping bill. Don't be fooled by how friendly the staff is. The quality of healthcare is unbelievably poor. I would never go back, even if I was desperate.

Best Doctor in the Area !! Finally !!

I love this Dr. The BEST ever !!

love this Dr wish i could have taken her with me when i moved

My family and I started seeing Dr Sookra after we relocated to the lake county area. She was the only Dr that would take time to listen to us and our concerns. She was the only one my stubborn husband would listen to. We all loved her very much ,she always made us feel comfortable and was always right on the money when it came to our health. We have since moved and so has she but I wish we could have taken her with us.

Best Doctor I have found in the area

After trying to find a Doctor that was compassionate and willing to listen, I found Dr Sookra. She is the best thing that has happened to our family. She is friendly, smart and knows how to take care of her patients. She even has a good personality, unlike most doctors who never smile and rush you in and out. I would HIGHLY recommend her !!!! I look forward to many years of finally having a GOOD doctor.

Excellent doctor

I'm a newcomer to the US from Canada. Dr Sookra just became my family doctor. She is very caring, good listener and very intelligent. The nurses also are very friendly. I can recommend her.

Dr. Saska F Sookra Winslow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.