Dr. Sassan Alavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sassan Alavi?

Dr Alavi and his staff are amazing!

I am 3 weeks post op, I had liposuction on my upper and lower abdominals, sides and flanks. I literally can't believe the difference and am thrilled, my stomach was quite big beforehand and I have already gone from a large to a medium. Dr Alavi told me I am not even done yet getting smaller; I'm so excited, I have already bought a bikini for this summer! I went to a couple of different places for a consultation and knew once I met Dr Alavi that was where I wanted to have my procedure done. He met with me at every single appointment and told me he always will. That is what I was looking for in a Doctor. During the process beforehand the staff was so helpful and they all go out of their way to make sure you understand all of the instructions, procedures and what to expect. You pick up your medicine beforehand so that once you have your procedure you are all prepared. I never felt any pressure to have the procedure done and I was not pressured into having extra done either. The night before I got a call from the anesthesiologist and the night after I had the procedure done she offered to come out at 10pm and give me a shot because I was nauseous from the anesthesia. That is true customer service to me. I was so happy with how caring and helpful all of the staff was. Dr Alavi and his office are amazing. My only regret is that I hadn't gone sooner.

IN LOVE!!!

Dr. Sassan alavi and staff did an amazing job!!! From the moment i walked in they comforted me and made me feel right at home . Dr. Alavi and staff really care about their paitents and they definitely made sure i was good. I was so nervous but they made me feel right at home. My results were beautifull!!! I struggled with uneven breasts and he transformed them so even and gorgeous ! Thank you again dr.alavi and team -victoria A

Great experience

Love my experience and result. Very professional and carrying.

Excellent

I loved the work dr.alavi did on me, I’m very satisfied with his work, thank you so much Dr. Alavi

Breast augmentation

It’s been 5 month since my breast augmentation and I couldn’t be happier with my results. When I had my consultation the entire staff was very welcoming and extremely nice when I finally got to meet Dr. Alavi he was very informative about the procedure. During my consultation while I was explaining to him why I wanted to do this I remember him telling me that he was going to change my life and he sure did. During my recovery the doctors kept in touch with me to see how I was feeling and any questions I had they were able to answer them. When it came down to choosing a surgeon I wanted to make sure I picked the right one. One that I felt comfortable with and trusted and I found that in Dr. Alavi!

The Best!

I had gone to 4 other consultations before finding Dr Alavi. As soon as my consultation started I knew he was the Doctor for me. I immediately felt at ease with not only Dr. Alavi but his staff. I had implants 11 years ago that had become droopy and encapsulated, at my previous consultations my issues were not addressed and I had felt that the Doctors were not confident that they could give me the results I was looking for. Dr Alavi was confident right off the bat that he could give me those results - and that is exactly what I received! Great results! If you’re looking for a great doctor with great prices and natural results, Dr Alavi is the doc for you!

Dr Alavi brought me back to life

Dr. Alavi brought me back to life. After four children, four C-sections and 16 years of trying to lose the “baby weight” (so I told myself) I started to feel unsexy, wondering if my husband found me attractive anymore and thinking I would never look or feel the way I was before I had kids. I often thought I was teetering on depression as I would withdraw from social activities and hide behind oversized sweatshirts. Convinced I needed to make a change, after much searching and evaluating doctors on different websites, believe it or not, I found Dr. Alavi on yelp. I was impressed with the number of positive reviews and decided to book my appointment. The front office staff was warm and friendly and after speaking with one of Dr. Alavi’s patients in the waiting room, I knew I was in the right hands. The patient recently had a rhinoplasty (nose job) and told me it took her 9 months to find the right doctor but when she met Dr. Alavi, she knew it was right. After meeting with Dr. Alavi and his staff, I decided on a tummy tuck, liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift. Every procedure was explained in great detail by Dr. Alavi and I was given several handouts of organized notes and instructions on pre-and post-op procedures and expectations. The instruction was so clear and covered all aspects of the procedure, I had very few, if any questions. I felt Dr. Alavi was upfront and honest with what he anticipated the results to look like. I never felt like I was over promised just to get the business. I can tell Dr. Alavi really cares about his craft. He’s professional, honest in what to expect with your results and fair. The surgery went exactly as planned and the post-operative care was exactly what Dr. Alavi had explained and what the handouts covered. There were no surprises. I’ve had several surgeries throughout my life and have dealt with many post-operative complications surrounding anesthesia but the best experience I’ve ever had is with Dr. Alavi’s Anesthesiologist. She called me the night before, explained everything in detail as to what should be expected, answered all my questions and assured me everything would be great. The day of surgery, she delivered exactly what was promised. She was comforting, knowledgeable, caring and actually very funny. She helped to calm my nerves. Now, two months later, I’m thrilled with my results and secretly, I can tell my husband is too! I couldn’t be happier with how the whole process unfolded. From Dr. Alavi’s staff and Anesthesiologist to the nurses and technicians that helped with my surgery, you all are amazing and I’m ready to do it all over again! I know that I made one of the best decisions ever and I couldn’t have done it without Dr. Alavi. Thank you Dr. Alavi for bringing me back to life.

Highly recommend Dr Alavi. His whole staff including himself were so professional made me feel so comfortable!! Not that but he fixed what my last doctor screwed up and made my breast augmentation flawless!! So so happy!!

Excellent rating for Dr. Alavi and his entire team

Dr. Alavi and his entire team were compassionate, kind and very professional. They are thoughtful communicators and very personable. Dr. Alavi has extensive experience in his field and he is patient—never rushing his patients. Having a mastopexy was a big decision for me, but after my initial appointment and visit, I knew I made the right choice in coming here. I rate this business with medical services at the very highest level and would encourage anyone considering the procedures they offer to make an appointment and meet with Dr. Alavi and his team! You will not be disappointed. JoAnna Gould

OUTSTANDING RESULTS!

I absolutely recommend Dr. Alavi and his staff for all of your cosmetic surgery needs. Dr. Alavi performed my breast augmentation 15 months ago and I couldn't be happier with my results! The process was enjoyable and easy due to his amazing staff, and his great demeanor. The consultation was thorough and informative, and their assistance in setting up financial assistance was fantastic. They made the process very smooth and easy. Prior to my surgery date, Dr. Alavi instructed me to email him pictures of breasts I liked and didn't like to get an understanding of what I was looking for. He responded to all of emails promptly the same day. Throughout the process he made me feel comfortable in his understanding of what I was looking for and what was possible. He is very professional, bluntly honest, which I absolutely love in people, and has a great sense of humor. All of these characteristics, for me, provided the trust and security I needed to enjoy the process. I couldn't be more pleased with my final results!!! I love the shape, size, and placement - all of which he recommended and advised me on. I've referred others to him every time I can as he and his staff are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Alavi and his amazing team, from the front desk, to his nursing assistance, to his financial office.

Extremely happy with results

I had a breast reduction and lift and was extremely happy with the results. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. And I highly recommend. I was recommended by a friend of mine who had Lipo suction, Brazilian butt lift, and breast lift. She looked wonderful.

Great experience and results

Had such a great experience with Dr. Alavi, Sandra, Carol and the rest of the team. Dr. Alavi is truly wonderful, I'm very pleased with my results and look forward the final results within the next few months. Everything from the consultation, to the procedure and follow ups has been top notch. When going through such important decision of body alteration it's very important that you choose carefully the Dr. and clinic that is right for you and your desired results. I had few consultations at other practices, that somehow things didn't click right or just felt like another client on the list and the personalize touch was missing. Any body-altering procedure is a life changing procedure and for me it was crucial to feel comfortable with my doctor and his experience. Due to Dr. Alavi's experience in the field, visible results from other happy clients, and especially his honesty and confidence of what he can achieve vs what my expectations are, as well assuring me I will leave happy no matter what- I was 100% sold that him and his team are right for me.

Dr. Sassan Alavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.