Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sassan Falsafi
Dr. Sassan Falsafi, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Falsafi is affiliated with St Louise Regional Hospital, O'Connor Hospital and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Falsafi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sassan Falsafi has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Sassan Falsafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CA.