Dr. Sassan M Falsafi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sassan M Falsafi?

I HAD RECENTLY SEEN TWO ENT SPEC IALISTS(?)WHO MADE ME FEEL I WAS ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE.VERY LITTLE INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES BUT THE SAME ADVICE-JUST KEEP ON SPRAYING.SO I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR FALSAFI AND WAS THIS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.HE SPENT QUITE SOME TIME PROBING ME ABOUT MY SYMPTOMS AND EXPLAINING IN DETAIL WHAT WAS INVOLVED.AT LAST I GOT A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS WITH THE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS AVAILABLE FOR MY CONDITION.VERY PATIENT,VERY PROFESSIONAL.WITHIN 48 HOURS,MY SYMPTOMS HAD BEGUN TO DIMINISH. I CAN RECOMMEND THIS VERY CAPABLE AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR TO ALL WHO SEEK HIGH QUALITY ATTENTION AND TREATMENT.THANK YOU DR FALSAFI.

Proactive doctor!

I went to see Dr Falsafi because of a lymph node that wasn't going down. He checked me out and got my medical records for review. Since there was nothing definitive on this node, we discussed surgery. I wanted to do this, since I would get an answer for sure what was happening inside. During my initial exam he also told me about some other things happening and said we could talk about them later. He took care of me and made me feel safe and that I was a person not a number.

WARNING- Dr. Falsafi is dishonest.

I had a surgery done by Dr. Falsafi. I wasn't happy with how he billed my procedures. He took $3500 from me before he did the surgery and promise ...

Great visit nice doctor

He is very professional and i would recommend him to my family.

most competent doctor ever!

Dr. Falsafi was a wonderful doctor! very knowledgeable, very professional and very friendly! i would recommend him to any one! i have in fact recommended him to all my close friends and family! hes wonderful !