Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Herniated Disc
- Back Injuries
- Vascular Disease
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Neck Dissection
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunts
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Back Pain
- Thoracic Injuries
- Optic Nerve Glioma
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Bone Tuberculosis (Osteoarticular Tuberculosis)
- Post-Dural Puncture Headache
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Spinal Cord Vascular Diseases
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Trauma
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Spinal Cord Cancer (Epidural Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Cord Compression
Showing 5 of 99
I spoke with three other neuro surgeons and by far Dr Keshavarzi was the warmest, most knowledgeable and most realistic about my condition. I underwent cervical ACDF with him a few months ago and I am absolutely loving life again. I had no issues during or after surgery and it was so much easier than I ever could have imagined.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Brain And Spine, 2701 Chester Ave Ste 102, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.