Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sathya S Kalangi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sathya S Kalangi has the following 16 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Sathya S Kalangi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
My first visit with Dr.kalangi was really great. She is very warm and welcoming , and makes you feel really comfortable and at ease. However as great of a Dr as she is, her receptionist, is horrible! If I have any questions small or large, she spends no time to answer anything. I am a 23 yr old female, Dr kahlangi ordered Me to have a colonoscopy, I was very unsure as to why I was even sent to have this test , and without further information the assistant had already charged my card for 180 dollars for this procedure. Before I could ask her to wait, I needed to check financially if I could have this procedure, and wanted to know why as well since I am seemingly ok, the 200 dollars were charged. I call my banks to stop payment and couldn't. I called the office, withing minutes of leaving to cancel until I had more information on the whole procedure. After talking with my MD and the office doing the procedure as well I was strongly urged to cancel it. Which I did the very same day. I know there are fees for canceling appointments without notice but I gave immediate notice. The Lady in the office refused to help me or answer any questions being very rude. Then telling me I will not be able to get nearly any of my money back despite instant canceling. So I left with no information as to why I needed it, and 180 dollars I will not get back due to rude incompetent office staff. I missed an appointment the week before due to a car accident, and she insinuated I was in the wrong for not rescheduling immediately. Summary, Dr is amazing, receptionist that works the window , terrible. The only reason I won't go back.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSathya S Kalangi Md, 133 N Friendswood Dr # 315, Friendswood, TX
Dr. Sathya S Kalangi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.