Dr. Sathyamurthy Viswanath Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sathyamurthy Viswanath?

Great physician, terrible staff.

The title says it all. The physician himself is great. His manner, quality of care, attention to detail, and knowledgeability are fantastic. However, the same compliments cannot be extended to the rest of the office. After being a patient for more than 5 years, I can honestly say that I have never had a positive experience with the administrative support team at Village Internal Medicine. Even today, after sending paperwork nearly 7 days ago, for a simple insurance authorization form, my documents had not be processed nor had my messages concerning said documents been replied to. Today, after finally reaching the office manager, I was treated with disdain. On multiple occasions, I was told my papers were being handled "as a curtesy" to me, that I should be more appreciative of their time. Moreover, the physician and staff misread the information faxed to them, were defensive upon questioning, and, until they finally reread the information to discover their mistake, actually *yelled* at me on the phone. Horrible office.

Pushes statins a bit too much

Dr. V is a great physician. I feel that he pushes statins a bit too much. This may be due to pressure from pharmaceutical sales people. That said, I think that he is a wonderful, soft spoken person who treats me with kindness and caring.

fantastic doctor

Dr. Viswanath is very thorough in his examinations and very inciteful as to his patients' needs and conditions as well as to their personalities. He is an excellent listener and does not hurry when I am going over my list of questions and concerns. He really does care about his patients and wants to do what is best for their health.

Excellent doctor and staff!

Dr. Sathyamurthy Viswanath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.