Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy?

An excellent physician

It's been ten years, but I still remember her. It's time for another colonoscopy.

Excellent service and care

I was so impressed with this doctor and her staff. She spent as much time with me as I needed to go over my history with her. She explained everything to me, even drawing some things so I would understand them better. When I left her office it felt good to have a doctor that gave me such a feeling of confidence. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good, caring gastro doctor. In additon to being so knowledgeable she was very pleasant to work with. After giving me the information I needed she left decisions for the future entirely up to me giving me complete information to make my decisions.

Saved My Life

Dr Reddy is the reason I am still alive and she continues to take excellent care of me. Best GI doctor in the world -- would recommend her to anyone.

Misdiagnosed

In 2005 I saw Dr. Reddy in the Alta View ER with severe GI symptoms. I was given the diagnosis of "abdominal pain" and was prescribed: Fleet phospho Soda, Percocet, Bentyl, and Kristolose. I was also instructed to eat cereals high in fiber and was specifically instructed to eat "Grape Nuts" (which contain gluten). In 2008 I was finally accurately diagnosed with Celiac disease. Had I been properly tested for CD I could have avoided the severe pain I continued to experience.

Dr. Reddy is great!

I found Dr. Reddy to be absolutly professional and very kind. She spent time with me before and after my procedure. I would, and have, recommended her to others. She is very good at what she does.

Can not get appointment

I can not get follow up appointment, nurse never calls back, and the staff on the phone is rude. She may be a good doctor if you can see her. But She does not call back. In my opinion that is not a good doctor. They said it would be 3 months before I could see her. Look elsewhere.

Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandy, UT.