Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal
Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in River Rouge, MI, with another office in Taylor, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Taylor. Dr. Aggarwal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Showing 5 of 28
He is the best Dr. I ever had. My medical history involves several autoimmune and related disorders treated by several specialists but I never had a good Dr. to co-ordinate everything. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date in many area's. He is worth the wait as he will take the time to listen and discuss treatments. People who are impatient and leave are great for those of us who are willing to stay and wait for this Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal in this video.
Dr. Satinder K Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Rouge, MI.