Dr. Satinder Dhillon Is this you?

This woman is a chemo freak! No matter what your diagnosis, everybody needs chemo from Stage 1 on! Chemo CAUSES cancer, it doesn't cure it! It has a proven 2.1% success rate, wake up people!! Get educated and you'll discover that nutrition CURES cancer but then Big Pharma and the medical profession doesn't make their billions! She also told me I if I didn't have chemo I WOULD DIE, which is a lie. Stay far away from this psycho unless you have a death wish. Research alternatives that are healthy and DO NOT fill your body with poison!!!!

Birth Control