Dr. Satinder Swaroop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satinder Swaroop?

The absolute best doctor I've ever had. I trust him emphatically, with any issue I present to him.

Patient since 2008

This has to be the most personable and professional cardiologist I have ever encountered. His ability to make me feel comfortable under any circumstance is very welcome and I will continue to visit his office and friendly staff in the future. His sense of humor makes me feel like he wants to help me and solve my problems.

Dr. Swaroop is HORRIBLE. He never returned my calls regarding paperwork I needed completed for my employer. Ordered and charged me and my insurance company for unnecessary tests. Completely botched a routine procedure that produced questionable results that my new Cardiologist was unable to gleam any useful information from and for which I incurred additional additional hospital and medical fees as. He struck me as someone that was more concerned about how well I was insured and what my political affiliations were. I could NEVER in good conscience refer him to anyone.

best dr n best staff.very friendly n helping staff.

Great Doctor. Would highly reccommend Dr. Swaroop.

one of the finest Doctor.

my wife n i have been seeing Dr.Swaroop from last 2 years. he saved our life.their staff is friendly n accurate.i have never been to an dr.office that is Pleasant n live.

Need a Cardiologist....See Dr. Swaroop

I have been seeing Dr. Swaroop for 3 years. He is super smart....extremely thorough and gives plenty of time for me to ask all my questions. Everything you want in a doctor..........and his staff is fantastic.

His Office Staff is TERRIBLE. They do not know what is going on, and do not seem to care either. I would give higher recommendations, but the Office Staff is just a disaster.

Dr. Satinder Swaroop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.