Dr. Satish Lal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satish Lal?

Great Surgeon!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Lal is an amazing surgeon. I would trust him with any surgery I ever needed. He cared about me, my injury, and was dedicated to fixing it properly despite having to spend a little extra time on my specific surgery. He does his job with care and does it right. My staple job was beautiful and my scar is hardly noticeable.

Broken Back

Posted on January 20th, 2012

He never once made me nervous, he was very confident and he explains the situation to me. He always made sure that the communication was good between me and him. i was never scared to have back surgery with Dr. Lal Because i know this is a Master at his Work. Knowing that made the difference, and keeps my faith in him.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I recently saw Dr. Lal as a new patient. The wait time was about 25 minutes but it didn't matter because he gave me as much time as I needed to fully understand my condition. I was happy that he was thorough and took the time to make sure I understood everything. He is a very caring doctor.

Wonderful

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Lal is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains all his findings! I feel so much better after my back surgery. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone to has orthopedic needs.

TERRIBLE

Posted on October 27th, 2009

If you have to see this person that calls himself a back specialist...please go see your pet's doctor instead. This man is a butcher. Not only did he give me drop foot but every person that I talked to in physical therapy that had him ended up with drop foot too. He did nerve damage to both of my legs and didn't even do what he said he did in the surgical report. I had to find another doctor to fix the mess he made of my back. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy...he is a QUACK!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017