Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Gupta
Dr. Satish Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlborough, MA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital, U Mass Health System, Marlborough Hosp and UMass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Satish Gupta has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Satish Gupta has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Satish Gupta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was a bit shcoked about my experince. I was referred to this doctor by my PCP. I described my problem to him and before he even examined me, he started telling me that I have a major heart disease and I will need a STENT. This was the first red flag. He did the EKG in the office and came out to be NORMAL. Ecko Cardiogram done few days ago was also normal. Nuclear stress test was arranged within 12 hours and he said that I will need 2 Stents immediately and can be done by a friend whom he uses and it has to be done immediately. This raised another red flag. Whatever he said did not add up. I asked for copies of the report and said I needed to have 2nd and 3rd opinion and walked out. Somehow I felt that whatever he said did not add up. I felt better safe than to be sorry !
Dr. Gupta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Health System, Marlborough Hosp
UMass Memorial Medical Center
St. Vincent's Hospital
Umass Memorial Mri Marlborough
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
54 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1959
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Satish Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles River Medical Associates, 246 Maple St, Marlborough, MA
Dr. Satish Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.