Dr. Satish Prabhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satish Prabhu?

Long wait times make things worse but you almost never see the doctors. The staff doesnt really seem to see the problem through and almost never a follow up call.

He is one of the best Pediatrician in Clarksville.

I'll Never forgive this doctor

When my husband and I first moved to TN, we were in process of getting work. Our job offers had fallen through and we had to apply for TNcare.We were approved for our daughter, but paperwork had not caught up to mail us temporary medical cards.My 9month old became sick with what the ER in Clarksville eventually diagnosed as Rosiola (sp??). The office staff upon hearing our daughter's symptoms, gave us an appointment right away with Dr. Prabhu...we drove our daughter who'd had 104 degree fever for 2days and had become listless and had never responded to the tylonol/motrin fever reducers..up to Rainbow clinic from Erin (45mins away). When we got there..Dr. Prabhu refused to see our daughter. In tears I begged him to just treat her, we'd pay cash for the office visit..she was just sooo sick and lifeless in my arms. Dr. Prabhu refused due to not wanting to take cash from a TNcare covered baby, but not having the paperwork to make sure he'd get paid by TNcare. He sent us to the ER across the street. The office staff was terribly upset with him and appologetic to us for all of our trouble and being upset, but they were bound by Dr. Prabhu's decision.I will never, never forgive that doctor for being more concerned with money than the life of a child who's parents were willing to pay cash on the spot.I have no idea how his diagnosis skills are...other than he failed to diagnos properly what was more important and in keeping with his hypocratic oath to do no harm...the life of the child was WAY more important that a stupid office visit fee!

Best Dr. ever!

Dr. Prabhu is so wonderful, caring, understanding and great at what he does!