Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Singh
Dr. Satish Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Jamaica Plain, MA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus and Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Singh has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
Boston VA Hospital
West Roxbury VA Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Satish Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Satish Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.