Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen has the following 3 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 9
I wrote something earlier and I gave her 5 stars but I guess i did it wrong and i see just one star. But it was a mistake. Once again, Dr. Kuokkanen is an amazing doctor and I so recommend her for those women that are trying to conceive. She made me feel so comfortable and sure enough I was pregnant in a short time. Thank you and also the staff is so kind and always greeted me with a smile. Thank you again
My name is Rose and all I got to say is Dr. Satu Kuokkanen is an amazing doctor who made me feel so comfortable about my infertility issues. After one month, sure enough I was pregnant !!!! I recommend her to anyone that wants a doctor that doesn't push any drugs on you unless if needed of course . Thank you again
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGLOBAL FERTILITY AND GENETICS, 115 E 57th St Ste 420, New York, NY
Dr. Satu M Kuokkanen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.