Dr. Satya B Chaparala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satya B Chaparala?

Dr.Chaparala was professional, thorough and took plenty of time with me. He was explicit in his plan of care. He also spoke about how apnea runs in families, and mentioned that relatives should be checked who identify with the symptoms no matter where they reside. In other words, he was concerned about the health of people not the 'business' he could drum up. His after-care has been more than adequate: above average.

Great Doctor, Great Staff

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Chaparala and his staff. I am a difficult and unique patient and he took the time to go out of his way to speak with my other doctors in order to make sure my treatment plan was the best choice for me. His staff is always great, very helpful and pleasant.

Unbelieveable

During my annual recheck for sleep apnea, the doctor soliceted me for business. If I had sleep apnea, then my whole family must have it. They should all come to him and have a sleep study done. He was more concerned about druming up business, then caring for me during my visit that I am paying for. Have not been back since, and would not recommend him to my dog.