Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satya Sonia R Suddala
Dr. Satya Sonia R Suddala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Suddala is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center and Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. Dr. Suddala has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Satya Sonia R Suddala has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Suddala helped me through a very hard pregnancy and I delivered a healthy baby boy. Years later needed invasive surgery and she patiently walked me through my options even gave me her home phone number. She is awesome. She doesn't manage her time well but she is always there when you need her. EXCELLENT!!!
Dr. Sudala is very nice and prompt. she's very helpful and will give you all the information you need especially 1st time mum. She delivered my two girls, 1st girl 2005 and 2nd on 2008. My 1st pregnancy wasn't an easy one but with the help of God and God sent Doctor everything went well. She has patients interest at heart not all about money. Even though after my 1st child I moved farther away from her practice but can't help going back there. She's is the best. My hubby loves her too. See you soon Dr.
Dr. Suddala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Satya Sonia R Suddala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ob/Gyn, 135 Eagles Walk Ste 200, Stockbridge, GA
Dr. Satya Sonia R Suddala is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.