Dr. Satyajit Daniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satyajit Daniel?

Great doctor!

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Daniel's is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. He has treated my Crohn's disease for nearly 15 years now; since, I was 12. He is very caring, knowledgable, and trustworthy, and he always takes the time to answer my questions and ease my anxieties. Since I have moved outside of the area, he has also made the time in his schedule to fit me in when his schedule has no openings.

Most Compassionate Doctor I Ever Met

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Not only is Doctor S. Daniels a careful and highly skilled physician, he also has much knowledge. He helped so much even after the main doctor at UofM had given up, literally saving a life. He is one of those rare doctors with a heart of gold, very compassionate and kind. Highly recommended for many, many reasons. The best.

Posted on June 27th, 2016