Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina Is this you?

3.0

dr korabathina. got a bad rap he was a goo Dr he saved my life 3 times,he was a goo man that really felt sorry for the poor ,understood some couldn't afford things like ne'er It's a real shame that some people took advantage of him the way thay did.

Posted on September 24th, 2012

no longer licensed. arrested for running a pill mill

Posted on May 16th, 2012

arrested for running a pill mill in New Port Richey and fraudulent billing. Used him as a primary care for a few years, all the while I would wait for hours in his waiting room watching a string of "patients" go in and proceed to sell their scripts or pills in the parking lot. I had medicaid at the time and he was the only doctor I could get. I finally called my insurance provider and told them I could no longer tolerate him and finally was allowed to see another doctor. Shortly after Dr. Korabathina was arrested.

Type 2 Diabetes