Dr. Satyasagar Morisetty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satyasagar Morisetty?

mad patient

This doctor first and foremost ignored my past history.. which is extremely significant in my personal case... he refused to take my personal PCP's advice, he was covering for my PCP while I was admitted to our local hospital.. after I "refused" his tests, he woke me up at 11:00 and YES I was SOUND asleep, to ask why I refused his sonogram.. I said, it wasn't a regular sonogram, he argued, I gave him the paper and he said well.. whats the difference... it was two different tests, the one he ordered and the one he was referring to.. this doctor needs to lose his license to practice.

Awesome

I been with Dr. Morisetty since 2007 and he definite is the doctor you want, he definte will help your medical needs and he is an excellent doctor. His staff is awesome.