Dr. Satyeswara Sarode Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Satyeswara Sarode?

Lacks compassion and caring, very cold and remote.

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I don't visit the doctor much because I'm generally pretty healthy for a 60-year old. I visited the doctor for regular checkups and also for chronic neck pain and a severe outbreak of shingles. The doctor gave me a hard time about pain medication, even though I am very familiar with my pain threshold and what medications work (and take it rarely). I've had chronic neck pain for 30 years. He insisted on prescribing medications that didn't address my pain and suggested I visit a pain management doctor for anything stronger. When I had a shingles outbreak he prescribed antivirals only, even though I told him I'd been in severe pain for a week. A week later I returned begging for pain medication - I'd been in 2 weeks of excruciating nerve pain. He recommended patches for the pain even though I had blisters. I had to cry and breakdown before he prescribed any pain medication and the bare minimum at that ... 1 capsule of gabapentin at bedtime. I'd researched and seen that 1 capsule 3xday was not unusual. When I told him that I needed pain relief during the day he told me to take the medication and we'd need to revisit once I'd finished the dose with more blood tests. That was the last straw. I have since changed my primary care provider.

Drive Thru

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Aside from always having a new receptionist every time you call in or visit, the doctor always seem to be in a rush. No time for patient care. Kind of like a drive thru!

PATIENTS BEWARE!

Posted on September 18th, 2012

If you like diagnosing yourself and like the feeling as if you are being treated in a meat market this might be the physician for you. The staff is rude and disrespectful and in my opinion should probably be apart of New Jersey's unemployment statistic. I will never return!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015