Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saugato M Sanyal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Saugato M Sanyal has the following 60 expertise
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Women's Health
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Unstable Angina
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
- Seizure Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Stomach Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Blood Clot
- Smoking Cessation
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- Weight Loss
- Heart Attack
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Dr. Saugato M Sanyal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Saugato M Sanyal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Saugato M Sanyal in this video.
Dr. Saugato M Sanyal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Browns Mills, NJ.