Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saul Agus
Dr. Saul Agus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Agus is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Saul Agus has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Saul Agus has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Saul Agus has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Agus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
45 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Saul Agus Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Saul Agus's office for more information.
16 E 16th St New York, NY : (212) 924-7744
445 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY : (718) 963-0800
1080 5th Ave New York, NY : (212) 860-0841
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Saul Agus, MD - Gastroenterology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Saul Agus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.