Dr. Saul Forman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Saul Forman?

Dr. Forman was not just a psychiatrist for me. Sadly, I was a patient of his only for a year prior to his retirement. He saw me through the passing of my father, and the visits weren't simply to write me prescriptions, but to also talk to me, give me helpful advice on many different levels. He was an excellent doctor. His staff are just as amazing.

Wonderful

Very emphatetic. Very caring. Great advocate with my employer. Available for emergency calls. Very professional.

Horrible Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Forman for many years. I thought he was a good doctor but, he does not listen to my concern. He would complete my forms when I told him that I needed him most. He is extremely arrogant and mean. He was very rude to me and showed absolutly no empathy for my issues. I believe Dr. Forman is ready for retirement he is a bit old and grumpy. He has a very smart mouth and was talking to me as if I was not intelligent. So I took my services to another doctor. The new doctor, asked me questions about my life showed concern, gave me feed back and completed the forms that I needed. I so love my new doctor a huge tremendous difference from that mean and snobby Dr. forman. I will never go to him again.