Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saul Margules MD
Dr. Saul Margules, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Margules is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center). He speaks English.
Dr. Saul Margules has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Margules is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
60 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1953
Dr. Saul Margules Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Saul Margules's office for more information.
31200 Dequindre Rd Warren, MI : (586) 978-8480
Locations & Directions31200 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI
Dr. Saul Margules is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.