Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saul P Melman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 10
I saw Dr. Melman in the ER after I was hit by a car while crossing the street. I was quite shaken by the experience, and in my paranoia about possible serious injury, I was probably a difficult patient initially. Dr. Melman was thorough and calming in his approach, which I found to be very reassuring. He joked a bit, and it helped me relax. He moved efficiently through the exam, quickly arranging for my necessary x-rays, yet Dr. Melman gave me lots of his time for questions. I would recommend him highly.
My daughter had a cat scan which showed a ruptured cyst. Dr. Saul Melman gave her a GyN EXAM and did not know what he was doing so after exam my daughter was dripping bright red blood from her vagina and he did not know what happened! My daughter is a 24 year old virgin who ask him to use a small speculum and he replied the small one is for little girls a nd use a medium size one. He shoved it up her like she was a piece of steak from 1-10 the pain was a 9 she said. I would not rec him to touch ANY WOMEN DOWN THERE EVER EVER EVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
22 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Saul P Melman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaul Melman Md, 30 7th Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Saul P Melman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.