Dr. Saul P Melman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Saul P Melman?

Thoughtful and personable ER doc

I saw Dr. Melman in the ER after I was hit by a car while crossing the street. I was quite shaken by the experience, and in my paranoia about possible serious injury, I was probably a difficult patient initially. Dr. Melman was thorough and calming in his approach, which I found to be very reassuring. He joked a bit, and it helped me relax. He moved efficiently through the exam, quickly arranging for my necessary x-rays, yet Dr. Melman gave me lots of his time for questions. I would recommend him highly.

Emergency Room Treatment

I brought my ill mother, age 74, into the emergency room at Long Island College Hospital recently. My mother had a high fever , a cough and difficult ...

NOT A GYN EXPERT

My daughter had a cat scan which showed a ruptured cyst. Dr. Saul Melman gave her a GyN EXAM and did not know what he was doing so after exam my daughter was dripping bright red blood from her vagina and he did not know what happened! My daughter is a 24 year old virgin who ask him to use a small speculum and he replied the small one is for little girls a nd use a medium size one. He shoved it up her like she was a piece of steak from 1-10 the pain was a 9 she said. I would not rec him to touch ANY WOMEN DOWN THERE EVER EVER EVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!