Dr. Saul Rosenblum Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Saul Rosenblum?

Dr. Saul takes time to fully understand what is going on with my health. He listens and responds in detail to questions. He never rushes through our appointments.

When I was in severe pain, he ordered tests two days before Christmas, called me personally with the results the next day, and made me an appointment with a specialist for two days after Christmas. The specialist was able to diagnose and treat my condition, so that I was pain-free within a week!

The best doctor we've ever had

We are heartbroken to have to leave Dr. Rosenblum (due to insurance reasons). The care we have had from him as well as his PA has been outstanding. This is a man who is not only bright and thorough, but who genuinely cares about his patients. Very, very sorry to have to part with him!