Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saumeel R Mehta has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Our insurance referred us to this office. Dr. Mehta and his staff are awesome! I wish I knew the names of everyone who work there so that I could compliment them individually. Going to the doctor is never fun. But going where you know your child is comfortable makes it so much easier. I highly recommend this pediatrician.
Being a first time patient I thought I would be seeing the orimary physician, Dr. Patel... but instead we saw Dr. Mehta. Not sure if he was distracted because he had someone shawdowing him or if it's his normal practice, but he charted everything the same in both my boys records. Recordered things saying he made recommendations that he didn't. Missed that my son had an ear infection in one ear and a forgein object in the other.. both were found at the ENT just a couple days later. I don't recommend him at all. The medical assistance are great. The front desk lady isn't friendly or pleasant by any means.
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Saumeel R Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunshine Pediatrics Of Lutz, 18928 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 102, Lutz, FL
Dr. Saumeel R Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.