Dr. Saumil A Mehta Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Saumil A Mehta?

Rude and Nasty

The moment Dr Metha walked into the room he was rude, dismissive, arrogant. The first thing he says is I don't want you as a patient and its best we don't waste each others time. It was like out of a movie! I couldn't believe someone who works with people all the time, could be so rude. I am a very nice outgoing male and I really hope my orientation had nothing to do with his attitude. Please people save your time and money!!! Find a compassionate and decent doctor!

Engineer

Highly qualified doctor. Accurate diagnosis. Friendly nature.

Satisfaction

Complete

Rude

I would definitely not reccomend this doctor to anyone I know. I brought my grandparents here for their appointment and first off we waited about 50 minutes for Dr. Mehta to even enter the room. When he entered his first words were directed to me and said, "Can you get out of my chair and move all your stuff." I was shocked by this rude introduction seeing as I had never encountered the doctor before. I called my mother and she confirmed my complaints about Dr. Mehta being very rude with the patients and their families. I get a condescending vibe from the doctor and that is not at all acceptable in any situation especially as your job is to help others. I was very displeased by this man and am going to suggest a different doctor to my grandparents.

Dr. Saumil A Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.