Dr. Saumyajit F Datta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Saumyajit F Datta?

A good family practice doctor

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Datta since 2011. We are both seniors and find him to be very personable and professional. It is rare that we have to wait when we have a scheduled appointment and when we need to see him on an emergency basis we are usually able to get in on the same day. He listens to our concerns and tries to treat underlying causes, not just symptoms. He prefers to use vitamins and holistic approaches rather than prescriptions medications. Highly recommend him.

He wasn't the most comfortable to speak to among the doctors I've had. He doesn't really seem to listen to the patient either. I tried to tell him I was having a bad reaction to a medication he put me on and that it was making the problem worse, not better. His first reaction was to up the dose, and when that didn't work, and I tried again to lower the dose to wean me off of it, he tried to use the symptoms of the medication to justify keeping me on the medication. He treated me, and spoke to me as though I were a liar. I need a doctor that will work with me, not against me, and not one that treats me as though I'm a child with no knowledge of myself as Dr. Datta has done.

My whole family is very happy with Dr. Datta

I have been going to Dr. Datta for years and am amazed how little wait I have at his office, how friendly the staff are, and how thorough Dr. Datta is in his care for me and my family. He is very friendly and truly wants me to be well, not just patch me up and send me on my way.

Hands On Medicine

Easy manner. Solid professional. Connects with seniors. Highly recommend.

Dr. Saumyajit F Datta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.