Dr. Saurabh R Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saurabh R Sinha?

Life changer

My health was in shambles before I met Dr. Sinha. I was going to a doctor at Johns Hopkins that was more interested in pushing pills than helping me. On my first appt with Dr. Sinha he and his team spent over an hour with me discussing my COMPLETE medical history 10+ years back. He invited me to do an EEG for several days to induce a seizure to get a full idea of my issue. Ever since then things have been sailing smooth. There are no unanswered questions and now I think he knows me better than myself. For as busy as he is unbelievably "connected" as he always returns calls the day of, and listens to everything I have to say and/or answers any questions I have. This man is a total Game changer... He's down to earth, whitty, and brillIant. A great man all together.

Down to earth, manner at bedside, thorough

I credit my life to this man. He changed my life! Awesome and empathetic doctor.