Dr. Savira V Sidhu Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Savira V Sidhu?

Appointments run 30 - 45 minutes behind scheduled time and she only spends 5 minutes during the appointment.

Please don't go to this place

Did not listen to me at all. She asked me "what do you want from us"? She kept rolling her eyes and kept looking at the clock every 5 minutes. She misdiagnosed me and was impatient. It was horribly uncomfortable.

she was a waist of my time and money.

The first office visit i waited two hours waiting to be seen, then was asked if they could reschedule me due to her being so behind that day. I have had five visits and she has been absolutely no help at all. The way she talked to me and treated me made my anxiety and deppresion much worse. I tried to talk to her about how she made me feel and she argued in circles and told me I was rude because I didn't talk to her with the absolute respect she deserved because she was a doctor. This was after she told me to speak my mind and let her know why I was angry with her. When someone needs help they are looking for a friendly professional for help, not someone with a god complex.

she was a waist of my time and money.

I will not be going back nor would I ever recommend

The last time that I went to see her, I waited 2 hours because she got there late. That was not the first time that had happened . I always waited at least an hour. She had no compassion and made me very anxious. I have since started seeing someone new and am so happy that I made the switch. I would NOT recommend.

Don't EVER see this doctor (if she is one)

Dr. Sidhu is a LOUSY psychiatrist. She is intimidating & does not diagnose the mental condition properly. All she does is drug you with medication; does not spend time with the patient... The psychiatry board should REMOVE her license.

Beware!

A total discredit to the skills one would expect from a Psychiatrist. Will do you more harm than good. Misdiagnosed my situational depression, actually tried for an hour to "shoe horn" me into a alchol or drug use situation even when I assured her I was not there for a substance abuse problem, but was dealing with the loss of a family member.Unkind, uncaring and trying desperately to "build her practice". Charged my insurance then gouged me for an additional $150.00Office staff SLOPPY and DISORGANIZED! Lost my file in the mess at the reception desk about 20 minutes after I completed the forms.

refused to refill Rx when missed appt. was her fault

Very sad that Dr. Sidhu refused to refill my Rx after seeing her for more than two years. Had seen her only six weeks prior and she had to reschedule my appointment because SHE had to be out of town. I waited 5 days for her to return (without my meds!) and then she refused to call in refill with my next appt. already scheduled for the very next week.Either her office made a mistake or she just lost it! Fortunately, I found another Dr.

Doctor's Response