Dr. Savita Mukherjee Is this you?

execellent doctor

Dr. Mukherjee is the best doctor to have as your ob/gyn. She is always on top of things and very knowledgeable. She is very responsive to any questions. She spend time with you to make sure that everything is clear to you. She shows compassion and understanding to your situation.

Best GYN I've ever had

Dr. Mukherjee take time to explain diagnosis I did not understand. I can always call her to find out the status and she will spend time making sure I understand. I never have a problem getting an appointment or for her to call in my RX. I referred friends & family to her, they also love her.JJJ