Dr. Savitha Gowda Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Savitha Gowda?

Great Doctor!

Thanks to Dr.Gowda, I have been maintaining a active and a healthy life style in my late seventies! She is thorough, attentive and a caring physician! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a top notch primary care doctor in and around Norwood.

I have known Dr. Gow..

I have known Dr. Gowda since 16 years as a patient. She is very meticulous, considerate and truly takes care of her patients. She takes time to understand my concerns, and provides insightful and personal advice. I can reach her anytime, especially in urgency, and her staff is fantastic about providing access, appointments, referrals, etc. Just a wonderful doctor and facility.

Very pleasant as alw..

Very pleasant as always. Thankful for being taken care of.

We actually look for..

We actually look forward to this office. We have had the best of care here and all the staff have treated us wonderful. We love our provider.

My experience with Dr.Gowda

I just moved to this area and was looking for a primary care physician. A colleague of mine highly recommended to see Dr.Gowda. Although I was somewhat skeptical due to negative reviews online, I decided to give her a try. Boy, I am so happy about my decision because I found her to be a wonderful, extremely humble and a caring physician. She is very knowledgeable in the field of medicine and accurately diagnosed my acute, chronic lower back pain and nerve irritation symptoms due to shingles. I am feeling much better these days due to her diligent follow up of care. Thank you Dr.Gowda

Horrible Doctor with no bedside manner

Dr. Gowda clearly got into medicine for all the wrong reasons. She has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She clearly does not care about her patients - especially the elderly.

Needs to go back to her own country

This woman is suppose to be a primary doctor at nursing facility where my parents are and she does nothing for the people that are suppose to be her patients.she does not return phone calls and as well if she is a doctor what doctor says a patient with high blood pressure can have an unlimited amount of salt. this woman does not need to have a medical degree she is a disgrace

Bedside manner not good

I have never had a good visit with this doctor and would not recommend her.I have not yet found a person who had good things to say.

Congratulations Dr.Gowda

Saw your name in Boston Magazine as Boston's top doctor for 3 years in a row. Congratulations. You have been taking care of my sick mother for over 10 years and we couldn't be more happier with your care. I being a Nurse, understand the importance, burden and responsibilities of a Primary care doctor, and you work so hard in keeping up with care of your patients. Thanks for everything you do! God bless you.Elizabeth

Being you own advocate

I have been a patient of Dr. Gowda since she took over for Peter Karp M.D. many years ago. Dr. Gowda and both NP's Jen and especially Steph have been there for me thruout the highs and the lows and have never let me down. I have a very rare disease that has been difficult to put in remission. Stephanie has tried to keep up with what's new in the world of vasculitis disorders and medications to be sure I'm getting the best of what's out there. Someone had mentioned that one of the NP's looked up a medications as if that were a bad thing. Thank God they do that. The FDA approves and renames medications at an alarming pace there is no way a presribing provider, wether it be a doc or np, can be all knowing. For the person who had the troubles with the office, I'm sure if you had asked for the office manager Liz she could have cleared this up for you. No one there would purposefully seek out to cause harm. They are dedicated to getting their patients the best care possible at least that's always been my experience. The insurance companies as well as billing procedures and reimbursement have become sooo complicated that we should feel compelled to be our own advocates. It stinks especially when you aren't well or struggling as a caregiver but it's true. I have had many issues with reimbursement and follow up with all the specialists i must see, but it's my health so I know I have to be in charge and direct my own care. If not, I have no own to blame but myself.Personally, I'm just very thankful to everyone at Dr. Gowda's office for always taking such good care of me over the years!

incompetent office staff

office staff lacks competency, poor service and unorganized. have been a patient by the doctor for 10 years now, a very good one but I need to address negative issues relating to office staff. it's either they add staff or up their performance.

2010 top doctor

I have been a patient of Dr.Gowda for 8 years. She takes care of me and my husband, who is suffering from a severe alzheimers disease. Since our very first meeting, she has been caring, comforting and supportive of our medical needs. She is available at all times and promptly return phone calls nights or weekends. I am happy to see her being chosen as one of the top doctor in Boston area for second straight year. We are blessed to have Dr.Gowda who is so dedicated to her profession and patients.