Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Savitha R Krishnan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Savitha Krishnan is a thorough professional, friendly and very prompt in responding any questions via phone or email. We had consulted few OB/GYN and chose Dr Krishnan for my second pregnancy. I had a tough pregnancy and had to go through the PICC line during first trimester, But Dr Krishnan made it so smooth by arranging everything. She was amazing in timely follow ups and provided guidance of upcoming weeks in pretty advance. Overall Dr Krishnan was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend her.
I was a patient of Dr Krishnan and would not recommend her to a friend. She ordered a lot of un-necessary tests for me during my pregnancy. All the tests came back negative. During the last few months she ordered another test and I declined it because I did not want my baby exposed to so many u/s but she pushed us to take that test too scaring us that the baby may have a defect. How can a parent decide not to do the test then? Next pregnancy will never be with her and definitely not with any doctor at PAMF.
We are extremely satisified with Dr. Krishnan and we highly recommend her! She and her mid-wife (Carla Reeves) always had their A-game in all our office visits. At times getting hold of her schedule might be challenging but when she is in the room with you she is 100% focused and will always answer all your questions in a polite and professional way.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Savitha R Krishnan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Medical Oncology Associates, 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 111, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Savitha R Krishnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.