Have you seen Dr. Sayan De?

Horrible staff/misdiagnosed

Dr. De did not see my son's fracture, but the PA did. Since the PA technically diagnosed my son, he stayed in the room the whole appointment. The staff is horrible! I have waited on hold for over 30 minutes to schedule an appointment only to be transferred to someone's voicemail. The billing department is heartless! My son has had 3 fractures in less than 6 months time (currently being tested for brittle bone syndrome) and I have paid over $1,000. I asked to be set up on a payment plan for the most recent fracture and was told this is illegal because it goes against their contracts with insurance companies. They would not even evaluate my son until I paid the $250 deposit and then the balance is due in 30 days. I will be finding a new orthopedic doctor!

Best Doctor

Very friendly caring energetic doctor with lots of experience. His staffs at Johns creek office are also friendly and nice.

Took Excellent Care of Our Daughter- Caring and

Dr. De was the surgeon on call when my daughter broke her arm and needed three pins just above the elbow. Made us very comfortable, and has an artistic flair--he made her cast pink with a purple bow, which she loves! Very personable, professional, and good with kids. Finished in less than 30 minutes. Highly recommend.

Excellent Care

My son suffered a severe shoulder injury playing sports. Dr. De explained the injury, why it was necessary to have surgery, the process for the surger ...

Dr. Sayan De is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.