The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sayed Ali
Dr. Sayed Ali, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Jeanes Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sayed Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Sayed Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Temple University Hospital
25 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies, Trinidad
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sayed Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.