The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sayed H Elsiah MD
Dr. Sayed H Elsiah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Sayed H Elsiah has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Sayed H Elsiah has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sayed H Elsiah - Posted on September 13th, 2014
Dr.Sayed Elsiah took care of my father who was dying of rectal cancer. He was a fantastic surgeon and I cannot understand why he was denied a license renewal. Could it be that these NH people are Arab-phobic. I am not surprised. I hope he goes to another state and is able to help more people. St Joseph hospital could have been shut down on more than one occasion due to mistakes and causing patient infections. They are still in business...I guess big business rules and as usual they follow different standards than the ordinary person. A great doctor is lost in the Nashua community but he will be some other community's gain. Good Luck, Dr Elsiah.
42 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Sayed H Elsiah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sayed H Elsiah's office for more information.
159 Kinsley St Nashua, NH : (603) 889-1881
Locations & Directions159 Kinsley St, Nashua, NH
Dr. Sayed H Elsiah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.