2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sayed H Elsiah?

retired

Dr.Sayed Elsiah took care of my father who was dying of rectal cancer. He was a fantastic surgeon and I cannot understand why he was denied a license renewal. Could it be that these NH people are Arab-phobic. I am not surprised. I hope he goes to another state and is able to help more people. St Joseph hospital could have been shut down on more than one occasion due to mistakes and causing patient infections. They are still in business...I guess big business rules and as usual they follow different standards than the ordinary person. A great doctor is lost in the Nashua community but he will be some other community's gain. Good Luck, Dr Elsiah.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Sayed H Elsiah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.

Dr. Sayed H Elsiah Is this you?