The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with another office in Summit, NJ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Monemian is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian has the following 8 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Monemian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Methodist Hospital
15 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sayed Mohammad Reza Monemian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.