Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sayyid S Raza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sayyid S Raza has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sayyid S Raza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I don't think that he is a very good actor he does not care about a lot of his patients they come in there in pain if he doesn't believe in getting the amount of pain you could be crawling in there on your hands and knees crying that you are in pain and he wouldn't care I honestly think that he should be fired
Worst place I have seen with no open bathroom. If you have to use it you have to ask the reception. After I made an appointment for my son we waited in the office for over an hour for them to tell us well we don't want to see him cause he is only 14. My son was sick and he refused care. They could have told me when I asked to make the appointment. He should get his license taken. The reception was awful they were talking about patience poverty so everyone could hear.
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Sayyid S Raza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sayyid S Raza in this video.
Dr. Sayyid S Raza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.