Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scot A Laurie has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Scot A Laurie has the following 14 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
Dr. Scot A Laurie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was totally amazed when I visited Dr. Laurie today because he actually spent time with me, answered my questions, and explained his diagnosis and treatment plans in a way that a lay person can understand. He was professional, kind, and understanding and performed a thorough examination. I recommend him highly to any allergy or asthma sufferers. Best doctor I have seen in a long time!
Dr. Laurie spent time to really hear me when I came to his office. He actually solved an issue I was having that no one else seemed to be able to figure out. I owe him alot!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Scot A Laurie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsScot Alan Laurie Md, 9301 N Central Expy Ste 465, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scot A Laurie in this video.
Dr. Scot A Laurie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.