Dr. Scot A Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scot A Martin?

Very Professional

Staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Martin is professional and takes the time to answer your questions thoroughly as well as stating what he can and can not do. I feel very comfortable there.

Liposuction

Everything was explained thoroughly. I knew exactly what to expect. Its been only 3 weeks and my healing is progressing rapidly and I am very pleased. Still a little swelling but I can see that I will have a nicer slimmer silhouette. Highly recommend this team.

Tummy tuck

From day 1 all the personal , were very friendly and courteous. Dr. Martin explains clearly what to expect after surgery. My nurse (Gina) was next to my bedside as I was waking up and prompt to my needs. Will definitely recommend Dr. Martin.

Amazing surgeon!

Thank you to Dr. Scot Martin and staff for an awesome job. The surgery was scheduled within the month, it went very smoothly, and the results are amazing.

AMAZING

Dr. Martin was extremely thorough in explaining all of my options and made me feel completely comfortable. All of his staff are so courteous and have GREAT customer service skills. I am happier than I can describe in words that Dr. Martin was the doctor that I ended up choosing for my surgery and everything came out better than I could have imagined.

I love the staff, they are so willing to answer all questions without difficulty. The atmosphere is relaxing and warm and I feel the entire office Dr Martin runs is professional and clean. I only wish they would do imaging or samples of the tear drop implants

BEST DOCTOR

Best Choice in Breast Augmentation!! Not one complaint. Courteous Staff. Kind, Caring, A+

Breast augmentation

Still contimplating breast augmentation. Would definately go to Dr. Martin if I decide to get the procedure done.

Never regretted!

It has been over 10 years since my breast augmentation. Never regretted. Always think of positively!

Scot Martin- LC, NM

Everyone in the staff is extremely sweet, except for the woman at the front desk. I think Veronica? Other than that, everything is perfect! I love Dr. Martin, he is really caring and completely down to earth. The anesthesiologist is very caring, he is great and the nurse Gina is awesome. Everyone really. I recommend them!

terrible botox experience

I think his nurse doesn't know what she s doing.She musn't do botox injections,she messed up my face. Never again.

My boob hero

I traveled from Okinawa, Japan to have my breast implants done by Dr. Martin and after a 26 hour flight and a fast surgery and speedy recovery I think I made the best choice ever. My surgery was two weeks ago and I look and feel 100%. He answered all my questions and concerns. This doctor is there for his patience. I never felt I was just a paycheck for him. He is there to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! If i have to take a 26 hour flight to have more surgery's I will just to be sure its with him. His staff is just as great! The staff made me feel at home. The office and surgery room was very clean and beautiful.

Dr. Scot A Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.