Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scot D Paris
Dr. Scot D Paris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with another office in Phoenixville, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Paris is affiliated with Physicians Care Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scot D Paris has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Scot D Paris has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Scot D Paris has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scot D Paris is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My experience with Dr. Paris was horrible. The waiting room time was 1 hr. When he saw me he did not act empathetic or at all caring. He did not explain ANYTHING to me. I asked him the questions I had and I was given curt answers that were as short as they could be. He had an arrogant manner about him. Go somewhere else!!
I went in for a consult for hemorrhoids with Dr. S. P. I was in the exam room a total of 15 mins. he could not get his scope up rectum. My insurance was billed 900.00 for nothing I subsequently went to another Colon/Rectal group in Sellersville and they had a great Dr. & staff and were able to rubber band me I had 2 procedures by them and my Insurance bill was less than Dr. P's failed (1x) attempt. If asked I would not recommend this guy ever!
Dr. Paris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Scot D Paris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scot D Paris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.