Dr. Scot D Paris Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scot D Paris?

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!

My experience with Dr. Paris was horrible. The waiting room time was 1 hr. When he saw me he did not act empathetic or at all caring. He did not explain ANYTHING to me. I asked him the questions I had and I was given curt answers that were as short as they could be. He had an arrogant manner about him. Go somewhere else!!

I went in for a consult for hemorrhoids with Dr. S. P. I was in the exam room a total of 15 mins. he could not get his scope up rectum. My insurance was billed 900.00 for nothing I subsequently went to another Colon/Rectal group in Sellersville and they had a great Dr. & staff and were able to rubber band me I had 2 procedures by them and my Insurance bill was less than Dr. P's failed (1x) attempt. If asked I would not recommend this guy ever!

Knowledgeable, thorough , and swift friendly

I have had the occasion to see Dr Paris on two separate cases a couple of years apart and then accompanied my husband to the Dr. sometime thereafter and all of our experiences have been successful treatments without a lot of hassle.